Soldier and Slayer
Level 15: granted Axe Mastery (Axe Skill 50)
"You come bearing a weapon. Do you know how to use it? Anyone can fight, but it takes time and training to be a true Warrior. I've had plenty of both in my time. If you're lucky, perhaps I'll share them with you."
Seasoned fighters can follow many paths in this World: some are drawn towards religion, joining the armies of the Church or the Temple, while others are drawn into the wilderness, living as Rangers or Barbarians. Many, however, never leave the Path of Might, and stay with the discipline of arms. They are the Warriors, and their strength can either keep the strife of this dark Age at bay, or unleash it in a tide of blood and carnage.
Read more Warrior Lore.
- Class Symbol:
- Role: Damage
- Base Class: Fighter
- Damage Types: Melee
List of Equipment with only available to Warriors:
- Dreadnaught Armor, a 100% Heavy Armor set with +1 Strength and +1 Constitution per piece.
- Wall Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Tower Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Green Tower Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Decorated Red Wall Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
Granted: Level 15
Granted: Level 20
Granted: Level 10
Granted: Level 10
Stances & Weapon Powers
- Indomitable Will is now flagged as a skill, usable in sneak and wereform.
- Blade Weaver weapon powers increased to 40.
- Changed the Warrior Power "Indomitable Will" to grant at PR-0.
- Warriors now have their own class specific armor set (Dreadnaught).
- Removed the root component from Hold Fast and replaced it with a snare.
- Indomitable Will now has a 10 second Snare Immunity associated with it.
- Warriors will be granted the Athletics Skill.
- Warriors now get Spear Mastery.