The Half Breeds, Children of Two Worlds
The sterile offspring of Elf and Man, the Aelfborn are feared and distrusted by the both of the races that sired them. Creatures of passion, Aelfborn are driven to extremes of emotion and often are driven to madness by the imbalance in their blood. In previous Ages it was believed that the offspring of Man and Elf were the vessels of Chaos, creatures of spirit rather than soul, consumed by demons of madness as they grow older. No sure cure for the Curse of the Aelfborn has ever been found, but Aelfborn children are often marked with magical tattoos to keep them sane. In the days since the Turning, unprecedented numbers of Aelfborn are said to be gathering in the wilds, far from the eyes of Elves or Men, to forge a new society of their own. Aelfborn lack the immortality of both races -- they age as men, yet can produce no offspring.
|Available Base Classes|
Ability Points Cost: 5
Health Bonus: 0
Mana Bonus: 30
Stamina Bonus: 70
Height: 6'2" - 7'2" (Male) / 5'10" - 6'10" (Female)
Walk Speed (combat / non-combat): 6.88 / 4.69
Run Speed (combat / non-combat): 15.52 / 15.52
Granted: 40 Base Strength / 95 Max Strength
Granted: 50 Base Dexterity / 120 Max Dexterity
Granted: 40 Base Constitution / 95 Max Constitution
Granted: 45 Base Intelligence / 105 Max Intelligence
Granted: 35 Base Spirit / 85 Max Spirit
- Elven Chain, a 100% Medium Armor set, it has a baked-in effect of +1 Dexterity.
- Thaleost, a 100% Medium Armor set, it has a baked-in effect of +1 Dexterity.
- Elven Plate, a 100% Heavy Armor set, it has a baked-in effect of +1 Dexterity.
Granted: Level 1
Focus Skill: None
Stamina Cost: 10
Flagged As: Skill.
Casting Time: 0.02 Seconds
Recycle Time: 180 Seconds
Requires Roll to hit: No
Target and Range: Self/No target
Duration: 60 seconds
- Grants Personal Snare Immunity.
- Dispells effects of type Snare.
- Can be cast while moving.
Available Charter Types
- Amazon Temple
- Barbarian Clan
- Church of the All Father
- Cult of the Scourge
- Mercenary Company
- Noble House
- Ranger's Brotherhood
- Thieves' Den
- Wizard's Conclave
Note: Applies only to Loreplay servers
- The Aelfborn Racial Power 'Wildkin's Chase' has had its duration reduced to 60 seconds from 180 seconds.
- Wildkin's Chase has been modified with a casting time of .02 seconds, a recycle timer of 300 seconds, costs 10 stamina, and dispels any active snares. It can also now be cast while moving.
- Added "No Snare" Power and Effect icons for the Aelfborn Power
- All Aelfborn have been granted the power "Wildkin's Chase" at Level 15 which has a snare immunity that lasts for a maximum of 180 seconds and has a 900 second recast timer.