Soldier and Slayer
Level 15: granted Axe Mastery (Axe Skill 50)
Seasoned fighters can follow many paths in this World: some are drawn towards religion, joining the armies of the Church or the Temple, while others are drawn into the wilderness, living as Rangers or Barbarians. Many, however, never leave the Path of Might, and stay with the discipline of arms. They are the Warriors, and their strength can either keep the strife of this dark Age at bay, or unleash it in a tide of blood and carnage.
Read more Warrior Lore.
- Class Symbol:
- Role: damage
- Base Class: Fighter
- Damage Types: relies on weapon choice
- Dreadnaught Plate, a Heavy Armor set with a baked-in +1 strength and +1 constitution per piece (6 pieces). Requires 100% Wear Armor, Heavy skill to equip.
- Wall Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Tower Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Green Tower Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Decorated Red Wall Shield, a Shield requiring 100% Block skill with 17.5% block chance.
- Note: Aracoix cannot equip the Dreadnaught Plate helmet.
- Note: Centaurs cannot equip the Dreadnaught legplates or boots.
- Note: Minotaurs cannot equip the Dreadnaught Plate helmet or boots.
Granted: Level 15
Granted: Level 20
Granted: Level 10
Granted: Level 10
Stances & Weapon Powers
- Indomitable Will is now flagged as a skill, usable in sneak and wereform.
- Blade Weaver weapon powers increased to 40.
- Changed the Warrior Power "Indomitable Will" to grant at PR-0.
- Warriors now have their own class specific armor set (Dreadnaught).
- Removed the root component from Hold Fast and replaced it with a snare.
- Indomitable Will now has a 10 second Snare Immunity associated with it.
- Warriors will be granted the Athletics Skill.
- Warriors now get Spear Mastery.