Minor Characters and Places
Minor Characters and Places contains all characters, organizations, and places that have few mentions elsewhere in the lore.
- Abbey of Caerwynt - An abbey in the remote plains of Estragoth in Aerynth. The home of Abbot Anselm and about 200 servants of the Holy Church. Destroyed by Minotaurs in service of forces unknown in SY99. (Source: Winter is Coming, The Unleashed Darkness: Chronicles of Oblivion)
- Abbot Anselm - A prelate and leader of the Abbey of Caerwynt. Deceased. (Source: Winter is Coming)
- Cair Haldoran - A holy city of the Temple of the Cleansing Flame, and the place where The Twelve Articles of Faith were written by St. Malorn ans several archons.
- Garden of Redemption - A bind point for the Temple of the Cleansing Flame which is attended by Mandemus the Merciful. (Source: New World)
- Gareth of Korbing - A man whose village was raided by Orcs. (Source: New World)
- Greymalkin Horodrim - An aelfborn warrior who trained Gareth of Korbing. (Source: New World)
- Korbing Village - A village that was raided by orcs. (Source: New World)
- Mirryn - Wife of Hugan and aunt of Gareth. (Source: New World)
- Morgan - Brother to Gareth, nephew to Miryyn and Hugan. (Source: New World)
- Rovayle - A swashbuckling group of bards famouns for the art of Blade Brawling. (Sources: Duelist Lore, bard cloth set)
- Renard - A prelate that quested from Tyrranth to reconnect with the holy city of Dalgoth. (Source: Winter is Coming)