From Morloch Wiki
The January 2006 Content Patch (patch 11) was added to Shadowbane on February 7th, 2006
- Items can no longer be removed or altered once placed in the trade window; to remove items you must cancel the trade.
- Replaced the tombstone that players leave upon death with a different version.
- Added a short timer to moving in and out of Combat/Peace toggle.
- You can now global send a friend invitation to players using the Friend command; example: /friend Lietgardis
- When someone on your friends list comes online, you will be notified in the System Channel.
- Implemented a new Passive Messaging System that will pop up an icon that a player can double-click for information. This will be used instead of popping up information boxes and be triggered by a variety of events.
- The Tutorial System has been revamped to use this system.
CITY / SIEGE
- Errant Guilds can now set their Guild Message of the Day.
- Added a notification message when a Guild Member logs on.
- Centaur, Dwarven, and Human weapon vendors can now add the Holy Proc Effects to weapons.
- Elven, Nephilim, and Shade weapon vendors can now add the Unholy Proc Effects to weapons.
- Implemented Siege Effects that buff the attacking and defending Nations during the War Phase of a siege with increased attack ratings, power and melee damage, and hit points.
- Siege Effects have extended to the allies of both the attacking and enemy Nations.
- When a Rogue casts Hide or Sneak, any creatures or guards will forget about them and not try to attack them while hidden.
- Added a one second recycle timer to the following Bard Powers; Baleful Battlehymn, The Rhythm of Steel, Ragnor's Rede of Rending, Ballad of Beregund the Bold, Gentle Melody, Calming Melody, Restive Melody, Song of Spring, Song of Warding, Litany of Focus, Song of Fortitude.
- Added a one second recycle timer to the following Crusader Powers; Aid to the Faithful, Benediction of Saint Lorne, Benediction of Saint Clarimus.
- When a Necromancer casts Spectre Form, any creatures or guards will forget about them and not try to attack them while hidden.
- Added a one second recycle timer to the Priest Power Prayer of Haste.
- Added a one second recycle timer to the Ranger Power Fleet of Foot.
- Added a one second recycle timer to the Scout Power Pathfinding.
- The Sentinel Power "Holy Word of Binding" will now be properly overwritten by other powers
- Added a one second recycle timer to the Commander Power Forced March.
- The Saboteur Power "Foul the Works" will now shut down a siege engine and not draw aggro from it.
|Previous Version:||Patch 10|
|Next Version:||Patch 12|