These are known technical issues with the Shadowbane Emulator. All are well-documented errors that can be reliably reproduced.
If you have discovered a new bug or error not listed here, please help us by reporting it here.
Please note that is a violation of the rules to exploit bug to gain an advantage in the game.
Please contact a staff member if you experience one of these issues. They will be handled on a case-by-case basis until full fixes are implemented.
- Tree of Life does not flatten land around it after placement ("terraform")
- Tree of Life is under water after placement
Note: this list is not exhaustive.
- Deleting a character and then re-making one with the same name in a short time frame can cause the second character to become bugged. If you delete a character, please wait one hour before remaking a new one with the same name.
These features existed in the original Shadowbane, but have simply not been emulated yet.
- The Divine Favor system's user interface and ranking list has not been fully implemented.
- Players can fall inside walls, runegates, and other structures that elevate them off the ground
- Water does not exist server-side, which causes forward rubber-banding for players swimming through it.
- Furniture is not available for purchase.
- The Enchanter spell "Infuse with Power" does not function.
- Innkeepers do not function.
- The Bargaining skill (Thief and Shopkeeper's Apprentice) has no effect.
- Destruction banes aren't possible. You can only capture a city.
- Warrants do not function and are not sold on vendors.
- The in-game friends list is not fully emulated
- Player-controlled NPCs are not assigned randomized names