- Axes are unique because they can be slashing or piercing weapons. The weapon powers granted to axe users support each, and even allow them to expose their target to crushing if behooves their group composition.
- Axes can inflict melee damage debuffs and power blocks, giving them versatility in any fight.
- Axes lack a stun, so they will not be able to interrupt an enemy's spell cast or give themselves a window to bypass Passive Defense.
- Axe powers do not include a snare, so they may find it hard to chase after their target.
- Axes lack an attack rating debuff, making them a poor choice for defense-based wielders.
WeaponTest Mastery Powers