Patch 6.0.0 is aligned with Season 6 Wipe. Season 6 will start on 1/11. The patch notes below represent a summary of all changes made during Season 5.
- Implemented Mastery System
- PvP on Noob Island has been restricted by nation. Killing your own nation is no longer allowed.
- Gifts will no longer be consumed if you do not have space within your inventory to open.
- Resources capped at 500 on warehouses now have been increased to 3000.
- A new version of the SBEmu launcher has been published to allow greater flexibility moving forward.
- Proxies in West-US & Hong Kong have been established as a point for players to connect to if direct internet connectivity to the game server is unstable.
- Removed code restrictions reducing resource drops in expansion zones.
Improved R8 Rewards
R8 Encounters are now more prosperous. Their loot tables have been improved.
- 10x Fabled Stockpile (Common resources will drop in stacks of 120, Rare & XPAC resources will drop in stacks of 60)
- 2x Alternate Elite Gear Pieces
- 2x Racial Followers (NPC's) related to Biome
- 3x Mysterious Rune (High Level Stat Rune)
- 1,000,000 Gold
- 1x Realm Charter
- 5x Elan Stones (Offerings)
- Veteran, Veteran Challenge & Veteran Raid bounties have had a large XP boost added to their reward.
- Bounty Gold Drops have been significantly increased.
Bane Buffs & Anti-Zurg mechanics
- Morloch's Revelry (anti-zerg mechanic) has been reworked to incorporate community feedback as well as removed methods players were using to circumvent the mechanic.
- Crashers will be slain after 20 seconds of entering the grid while a bane buff is active.
- A warning message is generated over the Siege channel to inform the player they should retreat from the area.
- Characters with a multi-box debuff are now treated as crashers, only bring one character to a bane.
- Scanning Frequency has been reduced from 5 minutes to 5 seconds, a data model is used to determine the buff based on a larger 15 minute window populated every 5 seconds. This means no more drastic swings in calculations for players dropping tags, entering or exiting the grid.
- Crashers will only be slain if the minimum requirements for the bane buff are met. In smaller bane encounters, all characters will be in an unmodified state.
- Movement around rotated buildings is now working as intended.
- Ranger track has been corrected to correct range and cast time. Range has been shortened from 1408 to 1280, cast time increased to align with non-scout track.
- Resolved an issue where another player tracking you removed your track arrow.
- Resolved an issue when a successful raid defense causes a withdraw on the warehouse.
- Resolved an issue when selling low tier items.
- Resolved an issue where mana usage and regeneration was not calculating correctly in-flight. (./printregen now shows mana regeneration rate)
- 110% Blademaster Swords now require the correct amount of resources to roll.
- Line of sight issues when on, or near building footprints has been improved. Casting from walls or buildings, or on building footprints such as a tree of life now work as intended.
- Siege Assets now correctly stay unprotected after a bane ends.
- R8 Cities now place as the correct charter type.
- Leaving group now properly displays a leave group message.
- Pets are no longer attacked by friendly guards.
- Joining a guild through an Open Tree by clicking Join Guild in the Tree of Life interface window no longer causes a character disconnect.
- R8 Titles now correctly stay after a server reset.
- Noob Island Buffs now correctly remove after leaving the island.
- Glass Bow & Glass Crossbow weapon speed has been normalized to align with DPS of other Glass Weapons.
- The way the server calculates skills, abilities and bonuses based on the race selected has been refactored and cleaned up.
- The World and Login Servers have been refactored. This change not be noticed by players and will open up development options moving forward.
- Bane Metrics improved, additional information will be pushed to https://sbemudata.net/ to document bane statistics.
Mine windows have been adjusted to move low-contested mines into windows that have shown higher amounts of Guild v Guild conflict.
|1 PM||1 Hour|
|2 PM||30 Minute|
|5 PM||1 Hour|
|6 PM||30 Minute|
|6 PM||1 Hour|
|6 PM||1 Hour XPAC|
|7 PM||1 Hour|
|8 PM||30 Minute|
|8 PM||1 Hour|
|8 PM||1 Hour XPAC|
|9 PM||30 Minute|
|9 PM||1 Hour XPAC|
|10 PM||30 Minute x2|
|10 PM||1 Hour|
|10 PM||1 Hour XPAC|
|11 PM||30 Minute|
|11 PM||1 Hour|