Patch 4.5.0 is a large patch, focused around promoting a healthy political landscape, anti-zurg measures, adjustments in Raidstone rewards coupled with a large mob AI rework. The mob AI reworks will allow us to re-implement R8 encounters in the near future.
Banes & Assets
- Morloch's Revelry (anti-zerg mechanic) has been significantly modified.
- Raidstones System has been modified, including delays for R1 & R2 Stones, as well as introducing a Defender Reward & Rebate system.
- Resolved Siege Spells altering unrelated building resists (Demolishing Spell)
Mob AI Refactor
- Mobiles rubber-banding greatly improved.
- Mobiles now recall when out of range.
- Mobiles now correctly select designed spells.
- Pets now correctly show on client if dead or out of range.
- Pets following greatly improved.
- Refactored portions of the code around bonuses, performance improvement expected at large scale.