Vorringia Runegate System
Runegate portals can drastically cut travel time if you know how to use them, but they come with a bit of a learning curve.
To travel via runegate, one must have first applied the Traveler discipline rune and have trained all five of its "open gate" powers: air, earth, water, fire and spirit.
- Chaos Gate, which is multi-colored and leads to Maelstrom's "Maelstrom's Eye" gate.
- Death Gate, which is black and leads to Oblivion's "Doomgate".
- Law Gate, which is white and leads to Aeldreth Havens (Sea Dog's Rest on Saedron), unless you are already there, in which case, it leads to Terminus.
When a traveler casts the corresponding "open gate" power, a temporary portal will open. These portals lead to other runegates throughout the world. Sometimes it will be necessary to open one a gate, and then open another one at the new location to reach your destination.
Use the list below and color-coordinated map to see where each one will take you.
- Air Gate, which is light blue and is marked with an Elf symbol.
- Earth Gate, which is green and is marked with a Dwarf symbol.
- Fire Gate, which is red and is marked with an Irekei symbol.
- Spirit Gate, which is yellow and is marked with an Centaur symbol.
- Water Gate, which is dark blue and is marked with a Human symbol.
As you can see, there are three gate circuits. We have named them "the Gate Circuit", "the Ring Circuit", and "the Eye Circuit". All three systems converge on Terminus Island, where there is one gate from each circuit.
- Law--> Terminus Eye (Outland set)
- Earth--> Ulwer's Gate (Mainland set)
- Air--> Kestor's Gate (Mainland set)
- Fire--> Dragon's Eye (Outland set)
- Water--> Erkenring (Iceland Set)
- Spirit--> Vander's Gate (Mainland set, Terminus Isle)
Mainland (Gate System)
- Haldrom's Gate (Fire)
- Northern Ulward
- Ulwer's Gate (Earth)
- Southwestern Braedoch
- Nephram's Gate (Water)
- Northern Aeglund
- Kestor's Gate (Air)
- Western Belendar
- Vander's Gate (Spirit)
- Western Terminus Isle
Iceland (Ring System)
- Jarlsring (Fire)
- Nordenthal East Island
- Bergensring (Earth)
- Western Hregenlund
- Erkenring (Water)
- Central Erkensnvaal
- Nordenring (Air)
- Northeastern Kralgaard
- Fremderring (Spirit)
- Northern Terminus Isle
Outland (Eye System)
- Dragon's Eye (Fire)
- Southeastern Adduram (Jov Hir'akar)
- Doom's Eye (Earth)
- Eastern Vandenoch (Vander's Doom)
- Serpent's Eye (Water)
- Southeaster Thollmar (The Sinking Isles)
- Terminus Eye (Spirit)
- Eastern Terminus Isle
- Maelstrom's Eye (Air and Chaos)
- Maelstrom, southeast of Pandemonium (accessible from any Chaos portal but part of the Outland set.)
- Doomgate (Death)
- Northern Oblivion (accessible from any Death portal but part of the Outland set.)