From Morloch Wiki
A nation is the term given to a guild that has had one or more "sub guilds" (often called "subs") sworn under it.
- Players in any guild of the nation may teleport to the other cities in their nation using the Tree of Life.
- Players in the same nation may communicate with each other by use of the nation channel ("/n" or "/nation").
- All nation members benefit from effects of sieges in which their nation is involved.
- Nation members share the same allies and enemies list.
- Nation members will show on each other's minimaps as green dots.
- When becoming a subguild, the primary heraldry crest will change to the crest of the capitol city.
- A nation may have no more than eight (8) subguilds.
- The nation channel may also have a message of the day (MotD). It can only be set by the capitol city's inner council.
- The mine windows of opportunity are uniform within a nation and may only be changed by the Nation Leader.
- As a nation's subguilds obtain realms, the nation leader's title and name color will change.