From Morloch Wiki
This page will document in-game rules.
- Macros are allowed, but macros themselves may take predetermined actions and may not react to game circumstances. Example no auto-looting.
- Related assets will be removed and account permanently suspended.
- Key Cloning is not allowed
- Key Cloning will result in permanent account suspension.
- Glitching through doors, walls or objects is not allowed.
- Fist time offenders will result in short term (3-5 day suspension), repeat offenders will result in permanent account suspension.
- Each player is allowed one active character in game at any time. Additional characters can be in-game, but must have death shroud applied through the supported launcher system, using the _ account method. No registering of multiple accounts.
- Circumventing the Multi-Boxing policy will result in account suspension.
- No racism or personal attacks.
- Resulting in short term (3-5 day) account suspension.
- No tampering or performing modifications to the launcher or game application files.
- Tampering with launcher or game application files will result in permanent account suspension.
- Trees planted in the water will be moved to an available position, this may not be within the same realm or location.
- Don't plant in the water!
Memory Hacking the Client
- All accounts and related assets will be permanently suspended & seized.