From Morloch Wiki
- The Hitbox of a Moving Character will be increased by 15% (Helps address some issues with melee sync)
- Spell Dodge has been corrected to be 25% of normal dodge
- Made some updates to address a UI issue with R8 resource maintenance
- Added a hook to the sbemudata site to start pulling in economic data (will be displayed in the future)
- Corrected a UI issue where kill titles were merged with player names (aka we added a space between the two)
- We are added a new command: ./syncmana that we want to test on Production. This command will trigger a message from the server to the client (of the person who entered it) that should help sync up the client mana pool. You will see a particle effect that looks like 1 iteration of Calming Melody on your character when it triggers. There is a spam trigger on this so do not hotkey and jam it every 100ms like some you did with ./sync. Feedback (if it works / doesnt work) greatly appreciated.