From Morloch Wiki
Patch 2.75 was added to Shadowbane on June 22nd, 2004.
- Experience gained per kill will be permanently increased.
- Fixed an issue where a player would die while running, causing his corpse not to stop its motion until he clicked respawn.
- The rate at which creatures (non-player characters) dodge attacks will be reduced.
- The amount of gold required to refine training points will be reduced.
- The level cap on Safeholds (on the mainland) will be increased to Level 49.
- PvP Kill Messages will now be broadcast to the guild of the individual who was victorious (example: Ashen Temper has killed Gimpli of Nurfed).
- Fixed an issue with crashing while in flight.
- Fixed a server crash.
|Previous Version:||Patch 2.5|
|Next Version:||Secrets of Power|