From Morloch Wiki
This page is created to track known bugs:
- Deadly Prefix does not correctly roll. Do not roll this prefix.
- Masterwork FryFrost Lance does not correctly apply Focus Skills.
- +3 Block Affix only applies 3% Block Chance instead of +15 as designed.
- Bellugh Hammer, if removed and reapplied with a proc active, will cause duplicative mana heal procs.
- Nightstalker Mastery Graces may not show in hands, however function as intended.
- You can attack players in all three zones, instead of only the central zone as designed.
- Logging out of zones is inconsistent; characters may remain at the location of their log out instead of back at their tree for an extended logout.
- Drannok Dread Gaze is unable to be removed by Priest's IoR.
- Vampire's Kiss does not show casting animation to others
- Peeking someone who is actively looting causes sb.exe
- Wizards can exploit group teleport, if you are seen doing this, your account will be permanently suspended.
- Wereform powers increase melee siege damage
- Templar Blessing of the Sacred Flame tooltip does not show the full amount of Fire REsist (+11 v +25). The actual fire resistance is correct.
- Sneak will occasionally drop before timer expires.
- Templar 1H Swords can use Great Sword Mastery Powers.
- Double Cold Resist Rings incorrectly require 10 Lumber to roll.
- Healer Channeler Stances Incorrect
- Healer Channeler Defensive Stance should be +21% Defense with -28% Power Damage. The actual is +13% Defense, -17% Power Damage.
- Healer Channeler Offensive Stance should be +34% Power Damage; instead, it is +26%
- Heretical Text cannot be used on Assassin Shrine
- Votary does not appear directly in front of Aracoix Shrine
- Modifying the loot window transparency causes a client crash.