Invisibility is a type of ability (usually a skill) which renders the caster invisible to most creatures. Invisibility will immediately end if its bearer is damaged, attacks, uses an item, or casts a power.
Invisibility does not render a character immune. Area of effect damage spells will both damage reveal the invisible creature they are successfully hit.
- All rogues receive the Hide and Sneak abilities, making them the unquestioned masters of stealth.
- A Scout can shroud three of their allies with invisibility using Camouflage
- Channelers, Necromancers, and Wizards also receive powers that grant invisibility.
- All Shades receive the Hide ability.
Invisibility can be overcome by certain abilities. Beware, grouped players usually enlist the help of these characters to watch specifically for invisible attackers!
- Scouts are known as the masters of detecting invisible creatures. Their powerful Detect Hidden ability allows them to maintain constant invisibility detection.
- Bounty Hunters and Black Masks receive a less-powerful version of the scout's Detect Hidden ability.