From Morloch Wiki
In Deveopment contains high-level concepts being discussed for future content in Shadowbane. These items come with no time table, and may not ever make it to a live server.
- Several quality-of-life and functional improvements to close-range weapon-users ("melee"). Including homogenization of movement freedom abilities and diversification between the different weapons types - each on having clear strength and weaknesses.
- Multiple changes that allow players better freedom to choose armor and weapons based on their style preference as opposed to "best in slot".
Quality of Life
- Adjustments to the many Do Not Train spells to make them useful in at least some circumstances.
- Claimable "outpost" structures that provide benefits like special vendors to owners. PvP commitment is more than a mine, but less than a bane.
- Improved AI for mobs that allow them to buff and heal one another.