Just like recipes have no place in an encyclopaedia, I feel templates have no place in this wiki. A class guide would be handy, what to train what not to train what to train if you want to do this and what not to train if you don't want to be this, et cetera.
Pinothyj 22:31, 13 April 2008 (EDT)â€¦
- So it's a cookbook. /shrug
- I opine that an important part of a class guide with information about 'what to train, what not to train, what to train if you want to do this and what not to train if you don't want to be this, et cetera is equivalent to if not identical with a well-crafted template section, and just as handy.
- By "well-crafted" I mean that templates that are posted should have some exposition and reasoning added, to show what the build is designed to accomplish and how and why-- if not by the original poster, then by someone who can. The wiki format is made for just this, and thus I find such a thing suitable for a wiki.
- Perhaps the Editorial Stark Fist of Removal should limit the number of additions so that we don't end up with fifteen recipes for a Meatloaf character, but that's the only limit I'd impose.
- Najwalaylah 13:03, 25 July 2008 (EDT)
The last contributor to try to add a (Prestige Class) Template seemed to have difficulty linking it to the page on which all Templates are listed, so I'm going to make some (pre-linked) pages for the next person to fill in. These could be considered 'wanted pages'.
Najwalaylah 13:09, 25 July 2008 (EDT)