Patch 4.9.0 is a code refactor patch. This patch is quite large, addressing some of the most frequent support cases the staff triage's day to day.
- Resolved bug where powers untrained after server reset or hard log-out.
- Resolved bug where login error messages would not show, incorrect password, MAC not registered etc.
- Remove item storage on NPC's not designed to hold items. Moving forward Vendors & Merchants will be the only NPC's able to store items.
Internal Code Improvements:
- Cleanup of database and engine layers
- Refactored world object loading.
- Refactor of training.
- Bane & City Code Refactor
Note: This patch has the potential to uncover additional bugs. If you have training points you are not able to spend, target yourself and type ./printtrains and send the results to the staff.