From Morloch Wiki
The Rise of the Upstart Gods maintenance patch (Patch 2.5) was added to Shadowbane on April 30th, 2004.
- Sword, Sword Mastery, Spear, and Spear Mastery Skills are completely based on Strength
- Replaced the Sword Power Reign of Steel's ATR debuff with a snare
- Elves in Aglan Berrandor no longer attack Elf players on sight
- Monster sizing has been reevaluated and adjusted accordingly
- Errants should no longer be able to get boons at any shrine
- An exploit bypassing Weapon Power Timers has been fixed
- Fixed a game recorder crash that would occur on exit
- Staff and Staff Mastery now use dexterity for skill
- Mental resist suffixes now exist in the world
- Fixed getting stuck in the looting position
- Staff weapons now use dexterity for damage
- Increased the level cap on Fear powers
- You cannot drop objects while moving
- Page Up sync exploit has been fixed
- Banecircles cannot be abandoned
- Fixed various client crashes
- The Orc Swamp Zone has been revamped and now includes an Epic Encounter with the Champion of Morloch
- The Fallen Angels' Stronghold has been added to the Barrowlands
- Added Bloodmage Vendors in the world
- Added Lore NPCs to various zones
CITY / SIEGE
- Walls are no longer rankable past R1, and their stats have been adjusted accordingly; pre-existing walls of higher ranks will be identical
- Made Scrolls, Bundled Scrolls, and Tomes stock items on Player Vendors (NOTE: In other words, you no longer need to manually create them)
- Placed a limit on the amount of barracks a city can have (please read the In-Development section for more details on this)
- Elven Builders have been activated in the Elven City of Eglan Nanvirond and will sell Elven Architecture Deeds
- Guards will teleport home if they wander too far from their city
- Light Armorers now apply the correct enchantments to gloves
- Various exploits in building placement has been fixed
- Sages will no longer buy Scrolls and Tomes
- Fixed various building placement exploits
- Racial Stewards now have Votary Deeds
- Rebalanced Guard spawning times
- Added Elven Bloodline (or Sub-Race) Runestones to Character Creation and the Bloodmage Vendor .
- Added Human Bloodline (or Sub-Race) Runestones to Character Creation and the Bloodmage Vendor .
- Humans will be granted an extra skill point per level
- Reduced the range on the "Shout" Power
- Increased the duration of the Ride the Winds power.
- Consume Wickedness can now be dispelled with effect/debuff powers.
- Druids now have access to Staff Mastery once they have reached level 20 and have 80 in Staff.
- Druids will be balanced to make Druids using a staff a viable template.
- Increased Druids' Staff Power rank to 20
- The Doomsayer Powers "The Void's Wild Vengeance", "Kliszhenk's Doom", and "Dread Curse of Veshteroth" have had their casting time decreased and skill debuffs increased
- Scouts will be granted a power which grounds fliers (including natural fliers). The power requires 110% Bow skill and 95% Archery.
- The Templar power "Cleansing Flame" now has a stamina drain component.
- The Templar "Sway the Balance" Power's cost has been decreased.
- Added a Templar sword power called "Sword of St. Malorn".
- A Templar-only one-handed sword is now available.
- The Warlock Power "Needs of the One" will no longer cause mobs to aggro.
- Increased the range on the Warlock's "Psychic Shout" Power.
- Increased the duration of the Levitate power.
- Warriors will be granted the Athletics Skill
- Consume the Will can now be dispelled with effect/debuff powers.
- Granted a power which grounds fliers (including natural fliers). The power requires 110% Bow skill and 95% Archery.
- Added the Artillerist Discipline and Trainers in the world
- Rogue Bards are now granted Bladeweaver powers at power rank 20
- Mage Bards are now granted Bladeweaver powers at power rank 15
|Previous Version:||Rise of the Upstart Gods|
|Next Version:||Patch 2.75|