Loreplay Dalgoth (RiF)
Lore on ARAC
Lore on ARAC is a feature which released with SBEmu's RiF patch. Players may flag their character as either a Lore or ARAC at character creation. This decision determines the rules by which that character may join a guild. Characters which select the normal option (ARAC) to not receive any of the perks or penalties listed on this page. The rules for LoA are as follows:
- Lore characters must join a guild made with a charter which does not prohibit both their race and class choice.
- Nations can only form upon one Charter Type or "Faction". For example, a Dwarfhold can only swear fealty to another Dwarfhold.
- Lore characters of differing Factions may not group with one another.
- Beneficial Powers can only be cast on members of the same Faction. Take note that Summon is a beneficial power.
- Members of an Errant Guild will have responses based off of their Faction. For example, an Unholy Legion Guild without a Nation can still cast beneficial powers on other members of Unholy Legion Guilds.
- Errant Guilds of the same Faction cannot group amongst each other, only with members of their own guild.
- True Errant Players that have no guild or faction cannot group with anyone or cast beneficial powers upon anyone or have any cast upon them.
Lore characters may promote to the following nontraditional race/class combinations:
- Aracoix Healer Druid
- Aracoix Healer Fury
- Centaur Fighter Bard
- Centaur Fighter Scout
- Dwarf Fighter Bard
- Dwarf Fighter Scout
- Dwarf Healer Channeler
- Nephilim Healer Priest
- Shade Healer Priest (Shade Priests must begin as Mages, their base class changes to Healer upon promotion)
Charters possess one or more types of terrain which are considered 'favored'. Lore characters belonging to a Guild possessing a Tree of Life planted within favored terrain receive several statistical bonuses while adventuring within that territory. For example, a Human Ranger belonging to a Ranger's Brotherhood guild which owns a city in the Borderlands forest territory of Dalgoth Marches would receive the following while in that territory, but not while in the desert territory of Ketharuun:
- +20 to all Statistics
- +5% DEF/ATR/DMG/HP whilst at Banes within Favored Terrain
- The Boon which a lore character receives from their city's shrines are slightly more powerful.
- Lore nations may place an additional spire within their city grid.
|Fort Irsadeng (Amazon Temple)|
Races: Aelfborn, Centaur, Elf, Half Giant & Human
|The Aerie (Aracoix Kh'ree)|
|Brakkolumbir (Barbarian Clan)|
|Fort Ekarros (Centaur Cohort)|
|Greensward Parish (Church of the All-Father)|
Races: Aelfborn, Elf, Half Giant & Human.
|Morloch's Wrath (Cult of the Scourge)|
Races: Minotaur & Nephilim.
|Aelarnost (High Court)|
Races: Elf & Minotaur
|Wood's Hollow (Ranger's Brotherhood)|
|Gray Sands (Temple of the Cleansing Flame)|
|Duskfall Point (Unholy Legion)|
|Kaal Tharkhan (Virakt)|
|Qibbura Outpost (Wizard's Conclave)|