|How Does Leveling Work?|
- Main article: Experience Point
Gathering players in a group imposes a slight penalty to this experience, but that penalty is easily surpassed if all group members are participating in the fight. Players will receive experience if they are in visual range of the kill, even if they did not participate in the fight.
Power leveling is a strategy wherein a high-level player groups with one or more lower-level players to help them gain expierence quickly and easily. This is often done with a macro (such as AGC) while the high-level player is AFK. Power leveling groups are vulnerable to PvP opportunists: A single Grounding Shot is enough to prematurely end most power-leveling groups!
|Where Should I Go?|
The fastest pace of leveling is achieved when killing mobs close to your level. Find such zones in this list.
- Zones for players level 1 to 20 (newbie isle)
- Zones for players level 20 to 30
- Zones for players level 30 to 40
- Zones for players level 40 to 50
- Zones for players level 50 to 60
- Zones for players level 60 to 75